Don't miss this adorable 3 bedroom + bonus room/office, 2 full bath mid-century style home in Montgomery Village! This home has been lovingly cared for while maintaining its vintage charm with freshly painted walls, newer berber carpets in the bedrooms with beautiful cherry hardwood flooring in living and dining areas. In the winter, the gas-ignited fireplace provides plenty of heat to warm the entire home, with a separate electric heater in the master bedroom. Enjoy a glass of wine on the front patio in the evening, and enjoy your generously-sized backyard which offers a productive organic vegetable garden in raised beds, and plenty of room to entertain (or even a pool!). Walkable to plenty of shops, grocery and dining in the highly desirable Montgomery Village. Don't miss this opportunity to call this home in one of the most desirable areas of Santa Rosa!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,272 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Sitting Area,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Granite,Tile,Tub,Window
- Dryer Included,Gas Hook-Up,In Garage,Space For Frzr/Refr,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Bath Description
- Low-Flow Toilet(s),Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Self/Cont Clean Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Fireplace Insert.
- Energy Eff. Windows
- 1. Brick,Gas Starter,Insert,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Guest Parking Available,Interior Access.
- Awning,Front Porch,Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Back Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Garden,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Low Maintenance, Uncovered Courtyard, Awning,Front Porch,Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Garden,Landscape Front,Landscape Misc,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Lisa Alapa, Coldwell Banker Realty
Agent License: 02104621 Office License: 01908304 Office Phone: (707) 527-8567
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.